Girls on the Run SoleMates is the charity running leg of Girls on the Run of Greater Knoxville. We are a team of athletes (male or female) who pursue individual goals, such as running a marathon, 5K or triathlon, to raise money for Girls on the Run of Greater Knoxville and our character development program for girls.
I’m Ready! How Do I Get Started?
Registration for Girls on the Run SoleMates is $26. Each team member agrees to raise a minimum of $262 by securing donations from friends, family or corporate sponsors. We support our runners every step of the way with exclusive runner premiums, effort-less on-line fundraising programs and loads of motivational instructions.
Register online at http://www.girlsontherun.org/solemates.html
Where Can I Participate?
You can participate in any event at any location you would like!
GOTR of Greater Knoxville Supports Our Runners!
- Easy online registration process through Active.com
- Exclusive Girls on the Run SoleMates singlet upon registration
- Premiums from Girls on the Run SoleMates sponsors
- Incentive prizes for participants reaching & exceeding fundraising minimum.
- The levels are:
- Girls on the Run SoleMates Cotton T-shirt: $262
- Girls on the Run or SoleMates hat: $500
- Girls on the Run or SoleMates cinch sack: $750
- Girls on the Run or SoleMates blanket: $1000 and up
- On-line training plans to fine tune your training and motivational mails
- Clinics and informal runs with other SoleMates runners
- Opportunity to meet and interact with other runners in your area
- Extra motivation of running for a reason – to change the lives of Girls!
More than running program…
Just as Girls on the Run SoleMates members are changed by their experience, GOTR uses running to transform the way girls see themselves and their opportunities. Our ultimate goal is to raise enough money to reach every girl and to educate and prepare her for a lifetime of self respect and healthy living.