Thank you for your interest in Girls on the Run of Greater Knoxville! Please have available the following information when registering: insurance information, doctor contact information, emergency contact information, and a credit card (for online registration).
Spring 2018 Program Dates – Registration has closed for Spring 2018
- Spring 2018 registration opens January 15, 2018.
- Programs start the week of February 12, 2018.
- You can register here on January 15!
- Any family can apply for a scholarship.
- Scholarships applications forms can be found here. Please submit proof of income for scholarship eligibility. Mail completed form to GOTRGK | PO Box 31135 | Knoxville, TN | 37930. Or email completed form to: email@example.com for scholarship consideration.
Girls on the Run Greater Knoxville Refund Policy: Girls on the Run will refund 50% of the registration fee if requested in writing prior to the fourth lesson of a Girls on the Run program. No refunds will be issued after the fourth lesson. If a site is canceled due to insufficient registration or other circumstances deemed appropriate by the Director, the full registration fee will be refunded.
Girls on the Run Greater Knoxville Attendance Policy: Due to the importance of group dynamics and the experiential learning process of the Girls on the Run curriculum, girls who are absent for more than four (4) practices during one season will no longer be eligible to participate in Girls on the Run. It is critically important to the efficacy of the girls’ program experience that they participate in both sessions each week and parents should be informed prior to registration that girls are not allowed to attend only one session a week.