The support of friends, family, and community members like you enables Girls on the Run of Greater Knoxville to empower and motivate girls, facilitate the development of important skills and abilities, encourage lifelong health and fitness, and build confidence through accomplishment. Donate here.
Your gift will help us expand our programs and serve more girls by enabling us to:
- Deliver the program at high-need sites
- Provide individual scholarships
- Train and certify additional coaches
- Provide t-shirts and water bottles to all participants
- Purchase coach supplies
- Execute a successful end-of-season 5K run/walk celebration and so much more!
We are proud to have provided more than $50,000 in scholarships which gives girls the opportunity to become happy, healthy adults. More than half our participants each semester receive assistance.
To make a gift by check, please mail your contribution to:
Girls on the Run of Greater Knoxville
P.O. Box 31135
Knoxville, TN 37930
Please make checks payable to Girls on the Run of Greater Knoxville.
For more information about how you can help, please contact Executive Director Kelly Eldridge at 865-712-9979 or firstname.lastname@example.org.